Students at the Coburg University of Applied Sciences receive support from the psychological counseling center in overcoming study-related and personal difficulties.
Possible topics could be:
- Fears (exam anxiety, panic, social anxiety, compulsions, etc.)
- depressive moods
- Stress management problems
- eating disorder
- Addiction (substance or behavior)
- Self-esteem issues
- Difficulties in the social environment (family, partnership, circle of friends)
- Dealing with illnesses
- ultimately everything that bothers you
The psychological counseling is free of charge, unbureaucratic and subject to confidentiality.
Your contact in Coburg is Lisa-Marie Föhrkolb.