If you notice that you want to change something on your application, please contact the hostel administration via our web portal.

Example: You upload your identity card/school certificate instead of the university admission.

On our website under "Private offers“ you will find advertisements of private landlords who have submitted their offers to the Studentenwerk for publication.

Find out Find out about our hostels and our rental prices
Please read the following rubrics on our website General Rental Terms and Conditions and the FAQ. Have documents ready For the application procedure you need a valid certificate of enrolment or a letter of admission from the university or college [file format .pdf] and a photo [file format .jpg]. Fill in the online application Fill in the hostel application form and indicate the type of accommodation you prefer, your preferred hostel and the desired move-in date (only the 1st of each month is possible). After successfully sending the application you will receive an automatic message by email with a confirmation link. Without confirmation of this link your application cannot be processed further! Accept room offer As soon as a suitable room is available, you will receive a room offer from us by email with the contract documents. Please always check all email folders (spam, unknown etc.) for emails received from us. Sign the rental agreement and send it scanned in advance via our web portal and by post to the hostel administration. Please note the time limit indicated.

The rental agreement will be sent by email as a pdf file. Please print it out, sign it and return it to the hostel administration within seven calendar days of receipt.

The general terms and conditions of lease, which can be downloaded as a PDF file, list the conditions that apply when living in our student residences.

Please refer to our guidelines for the allocation of hostel places to find out which groups of people are entitled to reside in our student residences. Guidelines for the allocation of rooms

Students with a handicap are given preferential consideration in the allocation of accommodation. However, for this we need a document of proof, e.g. a copy of your disabled person's identity card or notifications from your responsible office (Versorgungsamt/pension office or similar). You can upload this proof with your application. In addition, we offer a number of low-barrier or barrier-free rooms.

The Studentenwerk Oberfranken offers different types of accommodation: there are single apartments, shared apartments (2-6 persons, depending on the student residence) and parent-child apartments.

For all rooms and apartments you have to expect that there will be a waiting list.